oh so chic, saint laurent

Yves Saint Laurent will always be my style inspiration. Saint Laurent Spring 2013 RTW is spectacular despite my somewhat negative feelings about the recent controversial name change [for women's RTW]. I understand the reasons behind cutting away the Yves, such as separating the new designs from the old, but just Saint Laurent may take awhile to settle with me. I will always be a Saint Laurent girl.


Although I am hesitant to admit, this is the collection I have been dreaming of. The exquisite structure - the balance of masculine and feminine - the beautiful fabrics!! I have already incorporated wide brim hats, well-fitted black trousers, and pretty silk blouses into my own wardrobe. Well done, Saint Laurent. This collection is absolute perfection.



[Julia Nobis for the launch of Saint Laurent]

*images courtesy of Vogue



Saint Laurent was featured on the cover of Vogue for January 2013. I guess the name change is officially something we will all have to accept.

xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts