pastels & peplums: talulah

I am absolutely head-over-heels in love with Spring/Summer 2013. Although it appears that some trends have stayed, the harsh of the bunch have faded away once again and I am definitely ready for bold prints, feminine florals, pretty pastels, delicate peplums and vintage-inspired silhouettes. 



Talulah 
chic, vibrant, flirtatious: amazing


I first discovered Australian designer Kelli Wharton last Spring when I began my job at Lit Boutique in Boston. We received only several pieces of the Talulah Summer 2012 Collection, but from the few garments we had, I learned that the brand would likely become one of my new favorites. The S/S 2013 collection is exactly that. Plus, Talulah is not only chic, but it is affordable for a girl who can't quite get her hands on an Oscar De La Renta. Yet.



[ Cosmopolitan, Aug 2012 ]


 S/S 2013





Find Spring/ Summer 2013 designs at Lit Boutique

xx


Comments

Popular Posts