it's that time of year again


While Christmas is only just around the corner, Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I am beyond excited to spend time with family, friends, and especially my other half. Holiday spirit is something that I typically catch in late December, but this year is different. I have already started making christmas cards and writing lists of things to do before Christmas day arrives. Last week I caved at cvs and bought a 100 light strand of white christmas lights, which I must say are exactly what my fireplace mantel needed. I'm hoping that shortly after Thanksgiving Jim and I will travel up north to find the perfect tiny tree for my tiny apartment. Last year I decided not have a Christmas tree - I will never make that mistake again.


Things I am thankful for:

Health - especially of my loved ones
My Jim
Sunday mornings
Having such fantastic friends & family
Where I am today






Autumn in Boston








and the lights !



Happy Thanksgiving
xx


Comments

Popular Posts