you could be happy

Like many of you, I have spent far too much time trying to figure out how to be happy rather than just being it. Although I cannot tell you how to be happy, I want to share with you what someone once told me.

I was told to do three very simple things throughout my life and if I were truly capable of accomplishing these three things, then I would surpass even the most difficult moments. I'm not saying they're easy - sometimes the simplest things in life are actually the hardest to understand. They are my number one frustration, but at the end of each day, I accomplish them. 

One, Accept imperfections
Two, Embrace the positive
Three, Look past every surface

Happiness is so important. If you haven't figured that out yet, then learn to accept imperfections because you also have them. Try a little harder to embrace the positives that come from having the one thing that everyone else does: life. And finally, use your knowledge to open your eyes, combine that vision with a pinch of creativity, and tap into those natural instincts in order to look past every surface. That is when,  I do believe, you could be happy.


xx





Comments

Popular Posts