those things we do

I wish I could take hours to write about and relive the past several wonderful weeks of random adventures and unforgettable moments, but time is of the essence and photographs will have to do for now.

I hope you've all enjoyed the first two months of the new year. If not, there's nothing left to do but look up from here.

 My slightly sketchy alleyway 

Fourth position - basics and black & whites for my design class

 Colors of Spring



 Sushi-ing with my man on Valentines day

 He's truly an expert

 The final product

 Private skate on the Garden with several others


 Gabrielle and Annabelle - waaay too adorable

 Laughed through the entire show

William Fitzsimmons. Iphone makes him look like an Alien.. Although he also kind of does in person..

The most beautiful birthday tulips

 They know me so well





Niles Beach - Gloucester, MA. Comfort

xx

Comments

Popular Posts