winter skin

My New Year's resolution is to stop neglecting this blog. I thought the month long break between Fall and Spring semesters would give me plenty of time to relax and focus on things I enjoy. Boy was I wrong. My "vacation" was work and barely any play. Once classes start up again next week, I should have much more time to spend doing things I enjoy - for example, ranting through this database of all things lipstick.

I have shed what was left of my summer skin and I'm ready for whatever twists and turns the next few months of Winter has in store. I hope you are, too. 


Boston lights at 1am

 Allsaints



 Thank you, Crate &Barrel

 Simplicity

Always a vase of fresh flowers

 "Fly away little bird"


View from the stoop

 Work


Best friend & craft beer at Alchemy

Nuts

Leaving the city at sunset

Late night drives to fill time

Sedona, AZ from a hot air balloon at sunrise (2010). Where I take myself when I need to clear my head

Adore


xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts