red and gold

Life has been a bit crazy for the month of December. The fall semester has ended and I am more than ready for the next several weeks of zero school work. I have completed all of my Christmas shopping in record time and I am feeling incredibly blessed to have such loving friends and family. I can't remember the last time I got to see so much of my family at the annual Lafond Christmas party. I have also sent and received a record number of personal Christmas cards. Oh, I just adore the Holidays!
 To be quite honest, I still can't even believe it's December. Where did the time go? Luckily all of my attention that was once solely focused on my hectic schedule has finally shifted to my dear friends and family - the people who deserve it the most.
Just in time for Christmas.



The past few weeks:

Sweater happy

Boston from Cambridge

Nutcracker

A handsome man

Wine glasses at Alchemy

Plaid & pearls

My mantel - decorated with candles, Christmas lights, cherry blossoms and sweet Holiday cards

Personal items

Favorite shade of red

Gifts for friends and family hiding in my fireplace

My tiny, pathetic and unbelievably awkward Charlie Brown that I secretly adore

Sister love

This most accurately describes the unique relationship between me and my darling mother

Work attire

Beauty


Hope you have all had a joyful December
Merry Christmas
xx

Comments

Popular Posts