life's little loves

A way to appreciate life ~ Learn how to love


Things I love:

The sound of a heartbeat
An autumn breeze
Dancing ballet until my legs feel like jello
Driving aimlessly to undiscovered places
Laughing until my stomach hurts and my eyes water
Hearing someone say I love you to the stranger on the other line
Generosity
The strange smell of cool rain on warm pavement
Live concerts with hundreds of fans that are just as excited as I am
Surprising friends with coffee and croissants
Meaningful conversation
Fresh sunflowers
Red Lipstick
Feeling loved
Light and fluffy blueberry pancakes
Butterfly kisses
Freshly bleached blonde hair
Living in Boston
Sunrise
White wine
The smell of the Boston Sunday Globe
A hot cup of earl grey tea
Perfectly foamed milk
Dried tea roses
A worn cashmere sweater
A cold nose on my warm cheek
Playing little spoon
Waking up to a sweet text message
Appreciating people for who they truly are
Jumping through huge puddles
Delicate love songs
Looking into someones eyes because thats all I want to see
Knowing I have done all I can possibly do


Make a list of things you love - it can't hurt.






xx

Comments

Popular Posts