where is my mind

I have so many thoughts, ideas, and things I need to do at the moment.
Here is today's list.. Just so you know what my days are usually made of.

Hang curtains

Get large black and white prints for my wall

Laundry - find closest laundromat

Read a million pages for my history class tomorrow morning

Attempt to assemble my much needed shoe rack

Dust fireplace

Find pretty fabric to recover my Parisian chair

Buy longer extension cord

Figure out ballet schedule

Download the latest version of itunes

Find friends to hang my giant mirror

Buy some new jeans [ more of a want than a need ]

Organize my programming notebook

Nap

Stretch for an hour

Make a healthy dinner - that means no oreos


What did you do today? [or attempt to do]

xx

Comments

  1. i so enjoy your beautiful little blog. such a special creature you are. xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts