just around the corner

For all of my dear followers, I can only give you a simple explanation for my short absence.

Things in life are difficult, amazing, and sometimes confusing. You must go through treacherous journeys in order to find yourself. I needed to face some hard things in my life that just... are. But that is life, and I keep learning - over and over - it is absolutely lovely.


If you are ever in a bad spot - somewhere you feel lost and alone, remember:

Sometimes happiness is just around the corner. Literally.

Onto the next journey I go.
xoxoxo




Comments

  1. my favorite quote - i want to share with you. xo

    everything melted, rained, unraveled, became, grew wings, attempted flight, flopped, tried again, succeeded. just another day {#317 monique duval}

    breathe. stay happy. be true. to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts