Currently, September 7th

Adoring: My new little studio apartment

Craving: A glass of Finca Decero Malbec

Enjoying: The gloomy, rainy weather - it allows me to spend time inside without feeling guilty for being tired &lazy

Feeling: Relaxed, happy, lucky, and a little blessed

Hearing: "In the Waiting Line" - Zero 7 

Hoping: I will enjoy my two classes tomorrow [Public relations &Women in 20th century Europe]

Missing: The beach and homemade muffins

Reading: The Boston Globe [Read the first page Article by my journalism professor, Sean P. Murphy - it's fabtastic]

Seeing: An oversized mirror waiting to be placed above my fireplace, blank white walls & two giant windows lacking curtains

Wearing: Grey colored top from Bobbles & Lace, Black leggings from Allsaints, diamond studs and my new ring, also from Bobbles & Lace

Wishing: This academic year will bring me great success

Wondering: When the rain will stop

And of course, Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Coco, Talisman 



A few shots of my new place:

The new ring!

Relaxing, doing nothing this afternoon

My favorite tea



Yet another Orchid.. Hopefully this one survives my neglect

Wonderful scents courtesy of Homegoods

Lovely

Little person, huge mirror


xx

Comments

Popular Posts