and i'm back

Writers block Writers block Writers block Writers Block Writers block Writers block Writers block

Hi. Ok so I have writers block. And my classes start Wednesday morning.. Fabulous.

Anyways, for a quick update on my fast paced, far too busy life..

Summer was wonderful. I fell back in love with surfing. The beach was my second home. I signed a lease for a beautiful apartment on Newbury street in Boston. I made some great new friends - and spent time with old ones. I continued to work at a cozy restaurant where the staff is my family and the dining room is our playground. I worked a fashion event mid summer where I was approached by two owners of a modeling agency - too bad I think their company is a joke. I bought a new standard car and now I'm obsessed. I made some future business connections. I helped a dear friend in need. I enjoyed girls nights filled with wine and effortless conversation. I finally moved into my new place.

Unfortunately I found zero time to write.. But now I'm back with plenty of spare time to once again share my thoughts, inspirations, and ideas.

Now only if my writers block would go away..

xx

Comments

Popular Posts