currently, june 30th

Adoring: The talented Karen Tusinski's poppy paintings [Crossing my fingers, hoping I can afford one once I'm all moved into my new place]

Craving: A cold glass of lemonade

Enjoying: The warm sunny weather

Feeling: Happy and accomplished, yet still a little stressed

Hearing: "Lotus Flower" - Radiohead

Hoping: This weekend will be busy at Alchemy Tapas & Bistro so I can make lots of money for my new apartment!

Missing: My friends from school

Reading: Unfortunately nothing - I have no time to read at the moment.. except Elle.

Seeing: A tastefully decorated fire escape turned cozy porch

Wearing: Thick woven cream-colored shorts, deep turquoise silk &cotton tank, gold Michael Kors watch, Ralph Lauren pearl earrings, Rayban gold-framed aviators 

Wishing: Men would learn how to express their feelings a bit better

Wondering: How flowers can be so naturally beautiful

And of course, Lipstick: Revlon, Pink Velvet

{The new shorts}



xx.

Comments

Popular Posts