M.I.A

The month of May has been crazy. insane. exhausting. exciting. even surprising. May has delighted me with new adventures, new places to call home, and new, lovely friends. To understand what I have been doing for the past several weeks, here's a little list:

One. I continue to work full time each week as a waitress and bartender at the somewhat hip, very cozy, and naturally delicious Alchemy Tapas &Bistro
Two. Sleep has become my number two best friend.
Three. I have moved my life from the city to the end of the earth - Rockport, MA. It has taken me quite awhile to finally settle back into my old bedroom. Now that school work is over for several months and my head throbbing anxiety has subsided, I feel the need to buy new fixtures, baskets, and other various room decor. I seem to never stop changing my living spaces.. and my old bedroom is one that desperately needs an update. Although I do sleep at my man's apartment almost every night, I still feel the need to have a place that I can call my own until I find the right apartment in Boston.
Four. I have taken up bouldering and rock climbing along with my adventurous boyfriend. 
Five. The adventurous boy I just mentioned receives my attention for at least two hours a day.. so my short breaks from work are filled with laughs and conversation rather than reading and writing this blog.
Six. Shopping has become a serious addiction. Now that I have massive amounts of money flowing into my wallet each week, I can shop for more things I truly do not need.
Seven. I've been catching up on all Sex &the City episodes that I've only seen six times.
Eight. I spend hours upon hours driving around the north shore, listening to music and pretending I have nowhere else to be. I find that driving aimlessly along the coast is extremely therapeutic.
Nine. Catching up with friends takes way too long.
Ten. Did I mention sleep?

So there you have it.

I hate making promises, but I promise to give my best effort to maintain this blog while working, sleeping, socializing, shopping, beaching, sexing, and adventuring.

Happy Summer ;)

xx

Comments

Popular Posts