j.crew inspired wedding

Although I will admit I'm not at all fond of marriage (the idea is nice), I am still a "little girl" who dreams of timeless wedding dresses, sweet white wedding cake, hip tuxedos, vintage filigree diamond rings, beautiful flower arrangements, and every other teeny tiny detail of a wedding. Once in awhile, when I'm browsing J.crew - which is almost daily, I take a quick peek at their gorgeous wedding dress selection. This morning I decided to search even farther for the perfect wedding dress - A dress that is understated, but not frumpy. Classic, but modern. Something timeless, chic, elegant and carefully draped with a touch of lace. A dress that is simply, me. After about an hour of searching through various online wedding boutiques, of course J.crew would come through for me. I came across J.crew's Facebook photographs and found this dress. I then stumbled into the photography blog of Pat Wright. Although I have not one clue who these people are, their wedding is too beautiful and stylish not to post. So, check out this lovely couple's stylish J.crew inspired wedding.






I love how most of the wedding party is dressed from head to toe in J.crew. I especially love the outfit changes by the bride and groom. The sparklers are perfect. Ah they are just too cute.

Photo cred: Pat Wright 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts