first signs of spring

I adore Spring – the warm air, first bloom of tulips, new spring fashions, iced beverages, and joyful attitudes. I can gladly say that today finally felt like Spring. The temperature reached 50 degrees, the birds beautifully chirped their spring songs, dozens of people walked the beaches, and jackets finally came off. Most importantly, the air smelled of early Spring.

I started my day with a quick trip to the local fitness center. An early morning run always makes me feel revitalized and happy. After a hot shower, one load of laundry, and several errands around Gloucester and Rockport, I went for a long drive. Windows down, acoustic music blasting, and non-fat iced mocha in hand, I drove with no destination. Two hours went by and the weather only got more beautiful.


  
I have a very busy life – I like it that way. Sometimes I feel as though I need to take a small step back and slow down. Today I was finally able to go about my busy routine, but gracefully and stress-free. It’s funny the way that happens – the season changes and attitudes change with it.

I’m excited for the first technical day of Spring – only fifteen days away.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts