pink

I bought a pair of raspberry pink pants this evening.
I am not the kind of girl to wear pink pants. I actually do not own many pink items of clothing. Various tones of red, yes. Pink, no. But times are a changin' and as soon as these beauties caught my eye, I fell madly in love and had to try them on. Ironically they fit, so I went against my very strong opinion of how pink should be properly worn and took the dangerous leap of purchasing these scrumptious pink pants.


In honor of Spring, I recommend searching for a simple pair of skinny jeans or delicate blouse in an out-of-comfort color.






I will be wearing this outfit to the Young the Giant concert this coming Thursday. Sans Mary Janes and vintage clutch.

Zara pants, American Apparel jumper, Banana Republic Mary Janes, vintage clutch, and three rings from Bobbles & Lace
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Coco, Talisman


xx

Comments

  1. I read your blog all the time, but I don't ever thing I have told you how much i ADORE it.
    You seem like such a lovely person & have such nice style too!

    also, your posts about ballet always make me nostalgic for the life of ballet I never had. In fact, I am thinking of taking a Ballet FIT class this summer, just to (sort of) live it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marnie! You are so sweet. I'm happy you read my posts and even feel inspired to take a ballet class. It's never too late to start [or continue] to dance. xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts