Currently, October 3rd

Adoring: The cool, crisp, BEAUTIFUL October weather - hello oversized sweaters

Craving: White wine and chocolate, what else

Enjoying: My life all around - The places and especially the people

Feeling: Incredibly happy and blessed. Even loved

Hearing: "We Found Love" - Rihanna and Calvin Harris

Hoping: My job search in Boston won't be too difficult

Missing: Nothing, actually. Well - I always miss my mum

Reading: Too many textbooks

Seeing: Empty white walls (STILL) and a crazy amount of pillar candles

Wearing: Dark rinse skinny jeans from Allsaints, black top from American Apparel, and chunky gold Michael Kors watch.

Wishing: The green line would be less of a bitch to ride everyday (in my dreams)

Wondering: Why I put myself through certain things. Never. ever. again.

And of course, Lipstick: Revlon, Pink Velvet


Three things:

White wine does wonders.

I have to see this sign at least twice everyday at Copley. 
Love & Jesus - anything BUT simple.
Also relevant because I recently discovered that my life seems to be all about irony.

Deadmau5 next Wednesday night. I spent almost three hours earlier this afternoon trying to get two tickets. THANK GOD stubhub pulled through for us. Too excited for words.


xx

Comments

Popular Posts